To make a reservation, click on the link for an available campsite to bring up a popup window with additional details.
- Available on Selected Dates
- Not Available on Selected Dates
NWT PARKS ALERTS
July 21 update:
- Fire ban lifted in North Slave Region Territorial Parks with the exception of Cameron River and Reid Lake Territorial Parks.
- Reid Lake and Cameron River Crossing Territorial Parks remain closed until further notice. Campers who booked at Reid Lake Territorial Park will be reimbursed for the days the park is closed. If you have further questions on this please call 867-445-1717 or email email@example.com. For Extended Stay Campsite holders, a refund will be provided at a pro-rated daily rate once the park re-opens. Updates will be posted regularly to NWTParks.ca, including an alert when individuals can access Reid Lake Territorial Park to collect any remaining assets/belongings.
- Highway 4 (Ingraham Trail) continues to be closed at kilometre 49 and no vehicles will be permitted to travel beyond this point. Please follow the Department of Transportation on Twitter at @GNWT_DOT for the most up-to-date information on road closures.
July 4th - Prelude Lake Territorial Park Marina Update - major repairs and upgrades to the marina are underway. Please check nwtparks.ca for updates on the progress of this project. Once repairs are complete, slips will be rented through the contractor as they become available.
Camping season ends September 15, 2016, with the exception of:
- Parks along the Dempster Highway which close September 1, with the exception of Happy Valley Territorial Park which may remain open to September 10th subject to weather conditions. Information will be posted on the NWTParks.ca website at the end of August.
- Blackstone Territorial Park closes October 15, 2016.
Events outside of the parks are found here to add on to your camping or road travel adventures.
See the FAQ section to help you with some of your questions about the parks!